April 1st is April Fools Day.You know, the day everyone is playing jokes on their family and friends. I am one who likes to prank people, but really does not like to be pranked in return lol I am certain my kids will be thinking up some fun jokes to pull on me. I thought I would share with you some fun family friendly pranks you can do to your kids. Or your kids can do themselves to others. Most important, be safe and have fun!.
- If you have milk in a cardboard container, add a few drops of . It’s harmless April Fool’s joke but the results are
- Crazy glue some coins to the sidewalk or any spot that has walking around. Make sure it’s an appropriate and safe place, then watch people to get the coins.
- Add sugar to the salt shaker
- Add plastic wrap over the toilet seat. (funny, but messy)
- poke holes in a straw or plastic cup
- change the clocks
- hide a cell phone and make it ring. The phone owner will go nuts trying to find it
- if you have time, visit a joke store. there is lots of fun tricks waiting for you there. Some I know of are the Fly in the ice cube, soap flavoured gum, or the exploding cigarette
Are you a Prankster? Have you been pranked? Tell me about it.