- Scrub potatoes; prick all over with fork. Microwave at high, turning potatoes halfway through, until tender, about 14 minutes.
- Cut off top third lengthwise of each potato; scoop out larger portion into bowl, leaving about 1/4-inch sides.
- Scoop out potato from tops into bowl; discard top skins.
- Add milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper to potatoes; mash until smooth.
- Stir in ham, corn and half of the onions.
- Scoop mashed potatoes back into skins, mounding tops.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining onions.
- Bake in 450°F (230°C) oven or toaster oven until hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Serves 4 and is fairly easy and quick to make. Great for kids, teen or students. Nice change for a quick lunch as well.