- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked green peas
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cans tuna, drained & flaked
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Heat oven to 350°. Grease a 2 1/2 to 3-quart casserole dish.
Combine the noodles, peas, soup, milk, cheese, and tuna. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
Toss bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly and crumbs are browned.
This recipe serves 6 people.
You can replace the bread crumbs ith potato chips, or french fried onion rings.