With back to school here for many this may be a question you need to ask yourself? Do you know if your child cheats at school? See the info below:
- Only 23% of parents express concern about their teen going online to cheat in school, yet nearly half of all teens (48%) admit they’ve looked up answers to a test or assignment online.
- 22% of teens cheated specifically on a test via online or mobile phone; while only 5% of parents believed their children did this.
- 15.8% of teens have admitted to cheating on a test by looking up answers on their phone. Only 3.2% of parents thought their teens cheated this way.
- 14.1% of teens admitted to looking up how to cheat on a test online.
- Overall, 77.2% of parents said they were not worried about their teens cheating online.
Thank you to Michelle Dennedy Chief Privacy Officer, McAfee for this important information and teh info on teh cyber bully post.