I am notorious for going barefoot in the summer. No socks no shoes. Lucky if I wear sandals. So in turn my lazy summer footwear makes my feet dry and very rough. Ad the fact that when I wear runners my feet sweat and I get blisters. I will do you all a favour and not post pics Usually I try to balance myself in the shower and scrape my feet with a stone or file. I also have used lotions and oils to moisturize my feet in the past. My peeve with that is my feet get slippery or I leave creamed up foot prints on my floor and furniture.
- So when Skinfix sent me a Foot care pack I was glad to try it out. The pack included
- Skinfix Body repair paste 112g
- Skinfix Body repair paste (travel size) 10g
- Skinfix Tulip foot exfoliator
- Skinfix Intense therapy toeless socks
Skinfix Body repair paste has a light smell and feels thicker than a cream. I have been following the directions since I got home form my trip nad am liking the feel of my feet. They are smooth and the cracks are going away. I guess that means the moisture is back.
- Rub Skinfix tulip all over your feet after shower/bath.
- Wipe area clean
- Massage Skinfix Body repir paste on feet
- Allow for absorption on rough and cracked spots.
- intense heel therapy? Place socks on feet after application
Diabetics can use this too, it is safe.
Skinfix Body Repair Paste is an all-in-one skin cream used with confidence for generations on any part of the body from head to toe and everywhere in between.
One lucky reader is going to win a Skin Repair pack like the one I got.