What do you send your children for lunch?
Our school has a no nut and no spillable dairy policy. Combine this to the fact that my children are picky and we have a difficult time packing lunches. Being nutritious and tasty is important. I have had many lunches returned so taste is important. When I send my kids with yummy salsa or guacamole (not often salsa as I keep that to myself) and Beanitos chips all I get back is the packaging
My family loves Wholly Guacamole. The single packs of guacamole are 100 calories and yummy. If you throw them in the freezer and place them in the lunch frozen, you have an ice pack. It will thaw in time for lunch. Great for adding to wraps, using as a dip or eating on its own.
What else goes good with guacamole? Chips, especially the Beanitos chips. My fave is the Black Bean chips. Beanitos single serving chips (35g bags) are perfect for lunches. There are a variety of flavours as well.
Some yummy facts
- New Single-Serve Size 1.25 oz,
- 175 Calories
- 6 g Protein & 6 g Fiber
- Gluten-free & Non-GMO
- Child-friendly flavors: BBQ & Cheddar Cheese
- Now in 12,000 stores nation-wide (USA), including Whole Foods, Krogers & Safeway
- Beanitos have just recently come to Canada –– find them at select Horizon, Sobeys and Longo’s
- All natural ingredients
- Preservative and Additive Free
- Gluten Free & Non-GMO
- Kosher Certified
- 100 Cal Snack Packs perfect for lunchboxes
- Freeze up to 3 months