Renowned Canadian beauty label Cake Beauty has partnered with Sweethearts, the iconic candy brand, to launch a five-piece, limited edition bath and body collection. The Sweethearts by Cake collection hits stores in time for Valentine’s Day and will remain on shelves until May. This delectable new set captures the spirit of youth, with each product kissed with the luscious scent of sweet vanilla candy.
The sweet taste of Sweethearts is truly captured in this collection. Remember the yummy little treats you shared with your friends when you were a kid? They are now captured, or at east the smell of them in this fun line from Cake. The luscious Hair & Body mist adds a sweet aroma to a girls life. My youngest is in love with the smell and keeps asking e to spray her. It definitely adds a feeling of youth and fun. The bottle is not very big so it is perfect for purses, gym bags or even lockers. I can see this being a big hit for young ladies. I love that it is not sticky either. For some reason I expected it to e because it is sweet. Just light and fun.
The Sweethearts by Cake collection is available at Sephora Canada, Murale and cakebeauty.com, and includes:
- “Hands Down, You’re Mine” luscious velveteen hand creme ($20) – nourishing and infused with marshmallow extract, mango butter and glycerin, this luscious formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving hands smooth and silky.
- “Call Me, Super Soft” luscious body butter ($24) – a deliciously smooth, whipped texture soothes and hydrates skin with mango butter, macadamia nut oil and aloe vera oil.
- “Come Clean, Cutie Pie” luscious bath & shower froth ($22) – a rejuvenating shower froth, infused with nourishing coconut oil, aloe vera oil, vitamin E.
- “Fresh Start, Sweet Thing” luscious hair and body mist ($18) – specially formulated for hair and body, this deliciously scented mist is the perfect start to your morning and designed to last all day.
- “Kiss Me, I’m Sweet” luscious lip treatment ($14) – a kissable sheer lip treatment moisturizes with vitamin E and pomegranate extract, leaving lips dewy and soft.
I also tried out the Sweetheart Cake luscious Velveteen hand creme. I like that it is non greasy and absorbs quickly. I can not get over the scent. I applied it a few hours ago and have been smelling my hands every since. I forget it is on and get a whiff of sweet then realize it is me
This line is fun, cute and most of all smells yummy! I bet your Valentine would love any of the products from this collection.
Check them out online and check out this yummy smelling line.
About Cake Beauty:
Cake Beauty is a proudly Canadian, indulgent bath, body and hair care line with gourmand scents, unique textures and multi-purpose product offerings. Infused with 90 to 95 per cent raw and natural ingredients, Cake Beauty products are nourishing and results-oriented. The icing on the Cake? The entire collection is 100-per-cent paraben-free.