Raspberry & Strawberry Infused Mimosa

Looking for a refreshing summer beverage? Something a bit different than you normally would drink? This Berry Infused Mimosa is everything I love about summer in a glass. Pour yourself one and sit back and relax watching the sun go down and enjoying the summer nights! You will be glad you did 🙂

Raspberry or Strawberry Infused Mimosa

Total: 5 minutes

Servings: 1

Ingredients

• ¼ cup frozen Organic Raspberries
  • 2 whole frozen Organic Strawberries
  • ½ cup Organic Orange Juice
  • Chilled Champagne

Instructions:

1. Add Orange Juice to glass.
  2. Add whole frozen Raspberries and Strawberries.
  3. Fill remainder of glass with chilled champagne (should be 1/3 to ½ parts champagne).
  4. Serve immediately.

My summer is going to be filled with this beverage! Hopefully you enjoy it too! Cheers!

Comments

1. Robin Masshole Mommy says:

That sounds SO good. What a perfect summer drink!!

2. I need some of this mimosa in my life! Berries and booze are always a tasty combo.
    My recent post Staples Copy & Print Amazing Deals Going on NOW!!!

3. That looks so good! I'll definitely be trying it out this summer. 🙂

4. Oh that looks delicious! A perfect summer time drink. I might have to try this when the kids go to bed tonight, we have the ingredients
    My recent post Protein Filled Summer Snacking Options

5. Oh yeah. That looks fantastic. I will be making this. And SOON!
    My recent post Perfect 3 in 1 Facial Cleanser for Busy Schedules

6. That looks fantastic. I will have to make sure to make one of these soon.
    My recent post 5 Ways to Decorate With White Picture Frames

7. Mmm, this look so fresh and yummy. Thanks for the recipe, bookmarked to make it later!

8. martinkadeluxe says:

This sounds so amazing! I would love to have this on Saturday morning with my brunch!

9. MM that sounds like a delicious combo. I wouldn't mind making one right now!

10. Danielle H says:

This looks delicious. A perfect summer drink. I need one stat!

11. Mmmm… this beverage seems so perfect & so refreshing for summer right now! I will definitely be preparing it this weekend.
    My recent post Inside Out Party

12. way2goodlife says:

Oh delicious! This would so make a perfect evening drink!

13. Theswe look yummy! I don't drink, but I bet even a virgin would taste great!

14. This looks so delicious and refreshing. I will have to make some for my BBQ this weekend.

15. The berries make this sound like a delicious mimosa recipe. It is a pretty drink too.

16. This sounds delicious. I love Mimosas!
    My recent post Visiting Arizona in a Mitsubishi Outlander @DriveShopUSA #ad

17. What a wonderful summer refreshing drink! And you could take the champagne out and it be just as delicious!

18. Fresh fruit and cocktails is such a fantastic summer treat!

19. ginette4 says:

I recently discovered that I like red wine (I'm a white wine drinker) I mean how can you have a Sangria without red wine…oh my gosh it's so good!!!! ha ha ha

20. Would you believe I have never had a mimosa? This recipe sounds really good and is a must-try for me.

21. nicolthepickle says:

This sounds so nice, light and full of fruit.