I went to the grocery store the other day to pick up some last-minute items for Easter dinner. Every year we have a ham and a turkey as it is a big meal, and the kids love both. But for some reason, I always cook way too much food and have lots of leftovers. I even tried to buy smaller turkeys but still it goes a long way. Right now you can get a good size turkey that will feed a big family and have leftovers all week, for less than $20. I may have bought a few for my freezer!
In my attempt to not waste food I am planning ahead with different ways to use up the leftovers. Turkey sandwiches are great, but they get boring after a few days. Below you will find a yummy list of recipes that take 30 minutes to make. Great for leftover turkey left from Easter dinner.
30 Minute Leftover Turkey Recipes
- 30 Minute Leftover Turkey and Hatch Chile White Chili Soup from Fearless Dining
- Easy Turkey Pot Pie from Smart Savvy Living
- Gluten Free Turkey Enchilada Bake From Hungry Hobby
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup from Life Love Liz
- Tetrazzini Casserole from Dancing Through The Rain
- Thai Red Curry Turkey Stir Fry from Mom Vs The Boys
- Turkey & Cheese Quesadillas from Mommy Moment
- Turkey & Cranberry Pinwheels from Family Food And Travel
- Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich from The Savory Tooth
- Turkey Chowder from Sugar Spun Run
- Turkey Dinner Balls from Yee Wittle Things
- Turkey Thai Curry from Simply Stacie
- Quick Easy Turkey Club Pasta Salad from Small Town Woman
Next week when you have leftovers, make sure you come back here and try one of these yummy turkey recipes. Do you have a favourite recipe you use for your leftover Easter dinner?